JKL QUALITY POLICY
We, the Officers, Management Team and Employees of JKL Components, are committed to ensuring conformance to industry quality standards while making continuous improvements to our Quality Management System, the products and the services provided to our customers.
We are committed as a company to strive to achieve zero incidence, zero defects and 100% on-time delivery. JKL strives to continuously improve on these commitments.
JKL Components Quality Management System is documented and maintained in accordance with the latest ISO9001 requirements.
JKL’s quality documentation includes:
- Quality Assurance Manual: This document identifies JKL’s process and adherence to the latest ISO9001 standard.
- Procedure Manual: This document defines the task, the frequency and the responsibility and is written at the functional department level to describe how each department implements their relevant part of the quality system.
- Material Specifications: These individual documents describe how the JKL parts must look and perform.
- Job/Work Instructions: These documents define how a specific task is performed, resources needed and workmanship criteria and may take the form of forms, reports and operations sheets.
- Evidence: These documents are retained for verification activities. The quality records are ongoing, objective evidence of the JKL system and evolve from our processes.
To provide our customers with high quality lighting solutions, continuously striving to meet their budget, technology and timing needs while providing a safe, stable and stimulating environment for JKL employees to achieve their full potential.
SELECTED COMPANY ACHIEVEMENTS:
|1972||JKL Components Established|
|1974||Developed Lighting for Disney Light Parade|
|1976||U.S. Government QPL Approval achieved|
|1984||Developed first miniature UVC lamp|
|1989||Received Chrysler “Quality Excellence” award|
|1991||Received Ford Motor Company “Q-1” Award|
|1992||Certified by GM for “Self Qualification”|
|1993||Supplied Lighting for NASA shuttle mission|
|1997||Silver Medalist DSCR Weapons Systems|
|2000||Received ISO/QS 9000 Registration|
|2004||Developed HINIT Backlight, increasing custom LCD intensity by 400%|
|2005||Design win of smallest UV lamp for biomedical application|
|2008||Designed Heated and Ruggedized backlight system for military LCDs|
|2010||Alumiline LED fixtures UL approved and Listed in SAM manual|
|2010||Transition to lead free legacy products complete|
|2014||JKL Commits to use of Conflict Free Smelters|
|2017||Alumiline HO Series T-12 LEDs unveiled|
|2021||Received approval from Cal Trans (Calif DOT) for signal control box lighting|
|2022||JKL celebrates 50 years in business|